ORDERS IN BY 3:30 EST SHIP FREE 2 DAY DELIVERY. *Continental US only
- Medium  Inside Dimensions: 24" X 12.5" X 11"
Small  Inside Dimensions: 19.5" X 10" X 9"
DescriptionLarge Inside Dimensions: 27.5" X 14.2" X 13"
Beautiful exterior Fauxcrete finish and durable structure
The interior bedding is available in 3 different colors:
High Quality: Non-biodegradable, air-tight, waterproof, butyl tape included
This elegant Fauxcrete casket/vault is created with two piece (lid & base)that securely fit together . Our Loving touch casket is built with High Strength Non-biodegradable materials. The Loving Touch casket ensures your pet's remains will be protected from its surroundings with a sealing butyl tape (included), once installed it seals the casket from air and water. Included is a plush interior bedding (see color choices above) to provide comfort . The bedding is comprised of a lace trim pillow and satin fabric mattress. The Loving Touch Fauxcrete Pet Casket provides a cost-effective and environment friendly way to respectfully lay your beloved friend to rest
Dimensions: Inside Dimensions: 27.5" X 14.2" X 13"
Additional pictures of the Loving Touch pet casket (click to enlarge):
| open front view:
How to measure your pet : Length- Tip of nose to base of tail
Width - Knees to the top of back.
Height - Outside of shoulder to outside of shoulder.
For a complete list of species/breeds for this pet casket
- Alpine Dachsbracke
- American Eskimo Dog
- American Staffordshire Terrier
- American Water Spaniel
- Austrian Shorthaired Pinscher
- Bedlington Terrier
- Boykin Spaniel
- Brittany Spaniel
- Chinese Sharpei
- Chow Chow
- Clumber Spaniel
- Dutch Schapendoes
- English Cocker Spaniel
- Field Spaniel
- Finnish Lapphund
- Finnish Spitz
- German Hunt Terrier
- German Pinscher
- Glen of Imaal Terrier
- Irish Terrier
- Kerry Blue Terrier
- Lagotto Romagnolo
- New Guinea Singing Dog
- Norwegian Buhund
- Norwegian Lundehund
- Manchester Terrier
- Miniature Australian Shepherd
- Shetland Sheepdog
- Shiba Inu
- Soft Coated Wheaten Terrier
- Staffordshire Bull Terrier
- Standard Schnauzer
- Swedish Lapphund
- Tibetan Terrier
- Welsh Springer Spaniel
- Always check all county codes before burying
- Before digging push down with your shovel in a square shape the size width and length hole you will be digging. This will allow you to try to remove the grass and some top soil intact for placement back over the burial site.
- Using the shovel, pry up the grass and topsoil in sections and place on side for reinsertion later
- Dig a hole 3 feet deep with enough room to fit the casket on for width and depth
- Place the casket in the hole and fill dirt around the casket and above the casket, pausing for the next step when you have about 1 inch of dirt on top of the casket
- Sprinkle the soil at this point with lime to prevent other animals from scavenging your grave site
- Fill the rest of the way with dirt, compacting it as you go
- At the top, place your grass and topsoil pieces back down. Lightly water your grass in that area for the next few days (intensity of the watering depends on season and breed of grass) to try to reduce the shock of uprooting and give it a better chance of taking hold again