ORDERS IN BY 12:30 pm EST SHIP SAME DAY. *Continental US only
When a pet dies, it is natural to want to honor him or her with a proper burial. We understand that pets are members of the family, and laying them to rest is an important part of the grieving process, and gives a sense of closure so that the pets' people can begin to heal. We want to help.
Description Black exterior/purple interior bedding
This small 18" standard pet casket by Newnak's Pet Caskets is available in a variety of colors:
Black exterior/teal interior bedding
White exterior/purple interior bedding
White exterior/teal interior bedding
This style of pet casket is created with two piece (lid & base) High Impact Styrene plastic construction. This is considered to be non-deteriorating plastic. Included is a plush interior bedding (see color choices above). The bedding is comprised of a lace trim pillow and satin fabric mattress. Additionally, each Newnak casket comes with a sealing tape, which once it is installed, seals the casket from air and water.
Inside Dimensions: 32" x 16" x 11"
Manufacturer's suggested weight limit: max 110 lbs.
When purchasing a casket you want to be sure to get the right size the first time. To measure:
Length - Measure from tip of nose to base of tail.
Width - Measure from the knees to the top of the back.
Height - Measure from outside of shoulder to outside of shoulder.
Approximate Species/Breeds for this Casket
Below is a list of species of animals and/or breeds of dogs that this particular casket may fit well. This list is a generalization for your assistance; please measure your individual pet for best casket fit.
- Smaller cats
- Other Rodents
- Spider Monkeys
- Sugar Gliders
- Dogs (see below)
- Cairn Terrier
- German Spitz - Miniature (Kleinspitz)
- Japanese Chin
- Norfolk Terrier
- Scottish Terrier
- Shih Tzu
- Skye Terrier
- Silky Terrier
- Toy Poodle
- Toy Fox Terrier
- West Highland
- White Terrier
- Yorkshire Terrier
- Always check all county codes before burying for legality
- Before digging push down with your shovel in a square shape the size width and length hole you will be digging. This will allow you to try to remove the grass and some topsoil intact for placement back over the grave
- Using the shovel, pry up the grass and topsoil in sections and place on side for reinsertion later
- Dig a hole 3 feet deep with enough room to fit the casket on for width and depth
- Place the casket in the hole and fill dirt around the casket and above the casket, pausing for the next step when you have about 1 inch of dirt on top of the casket
- Sprinkle the soil at this point with lime to prevent other animals from scavenging your grave site
- Fill the rest of the way with dirt, compacting it as you go
- At the top, place your grass and topsoil pieces back down. Lightly water your grass in that area for the next few days (intensity of watering depends on season and breed of grass) to try to reduce the shock of uprooting and give it a better chance of taking hold again
About Newnak's Pet Caskets
The Newnak brand of pet caskets come in economy, standard and deluxe styles with a variety of color options. Based in Texas the caskets are proudly made in the USA. Newnak mission is simple: to provide the best products and service to our customers at the lowest prices possible. We take great pride in our company, our commitment to customer service and in the products we sell. Newnak's Pet Caskets are proudly sold at PetsInRemembrance.com.
QB ID: NE-DL32B/P