For express shipments after 2:30 p.m. Eastern time Mon-Fri. please call 1-888-496-6383 to ensure prompt delivery.
Made in the USA
When a pet dies, it is natural to want to lay this beloved member of the family to rest with a proper burial. We understand that honoring a pet’s memory is an important part of the grieving process, and gives a sense of closure so that the pet’s people can begin to heal. We want to help.
The Eternal Casket is crafted from durable Durolon, which is a high-impact, air- and water-resistant material, to ensure that the beloved pet is protected against the elements. Seamless construction creates a leak-proof enclosure and Durolon's high-impact material has a longer lifetime than metal or wood because it is impervious to the elements. A patented casket, it has been load tested at 1200 pounds. Durolon is colored throughout with pigment and won't fade or tarnish. Traditional accessories and beautiful interiors enhance these elegant caskets and provide a beautiful tribute to your loved one. There is also the choice of either a lovely crepe or elegant velvet lining.
The Duralon caskets have a heavy duty concrete binding. When you prepare to lay your pet to rest we provide you with a roll of putty like material that is a mixture of concrete and other binding materials. Roll out the putty along the edge of the casket opening and then close the lid into the putty to form the seal. When you bury the casket the moisture in the ground will interact with the concrete putty and form a solid concrete binding within 24 hours of burial.
Made by Freeman Metal Products, this pet casket/vault is constructed of superior materials. Five years ago, they acquired the composite technology of Durolon. With this new technology, we are able to provide a durable, high quality casket vault combination that is strong, environmentally friendly and provides the ultimate in protection at a reasonable price.
We are pet people, and we know how difficult the passing of a pet is. We just want to make this difficult time a bit easier for you and your family.
Inside Dimensions: 17 5/8" Long x 7 5/8" Wide x 6 5/8" Tall
Outside Dimensions: 20 1/4" Long x 10 1/4" Wide x 10 1/4" Tall
When purchasing a casket you want to be sure to get the right size the first time. To measure:
Length - Measure from tip of nose to base of tail.
Width - Measure from the knees to the top of the back.
Height - Measure from outside of shoulder to outside of shoulder.
Additional Picture For this casket
Closed View of Casket
Closer View of Casket Details
Approximate Species/Breeds for this Casket
Below is a list of species of animals and/or breeds of dogs that this particular casket may fit well. This list is a generalization for your assistance; please measure your individual pet for best casket fit.
- Smaller cats
- Other Rodents
- Spider Monkeys
- Sugar Gliders
- Dogs (see below)
- Cairn Terrier
- German Spitz - Miniature (Kleinspitz)
- Japanese Chin
- Norfolk Terrier
- Scottish Terrier
- Shih Tzu
- Skye Terrier
- Silky Terrier
- Toy Poodle
- Toy Fox Terrier
- West Highland
- White Terrier
- Always check all county codes before burying for legality
- Before digging push down with your shovel in a square shape the size width and length hole you will be digging. This will allow you to try to remove the grass and some top soil intact for placement back over the grave
- Using the shove, pry up the grass and top soil in sections and place on side for reinsertion later
- Dig a hole 3 feet deep with enough room to fit the casket on for width and depth
- Place the casket in the hole and fill dirt around the casket and above the casket, pausing for the next step when you have about 1 inch of dirt on top of the casket
- Sprinkle the soil at this point with lime to prevent other animals from scavenging your grave site
- Fill the rest of the way with dirt, compacting it as you go
- At the top, place your grass and top soil pieces back down. Lightly water your grass in that area for the next few days (intensity of watering depends on season and breed of grass) to try to reduce the shock of uprooting and give it a better chance of taking hold again